Vacature staat nog open
For an international client in Amsterdam, NL Juristen is looking for a
As Trust Lawyer you are dedicated to a number of client relationships with the focus to support them with Corporate Services. You are part of a dedicated international client team and you have a delegated responsibility and challenge for keeping the client files in financial and legal good standing.
- Provide legal advice and support for clients – such as multinationals, investment funds and banks, private equity and hedge funds - relating to Dutch corporate law and international tax structuring;
- Coordinate various (cross border) M&A transactions in close co-operation with the client and external (legal and tax) advisors;
- Drafting and reviewing of corporate legal documents;
- Ensure relevant rules and regulations (eg. AFM and DNB regulations);
- Develop and extend your network with clients, external (legal and tax) advisors, regulatory bodies and other relevant third parties;
- Use your network for commercial activities;
- Pro-actively develop new legal products and improve legal templates and models;
- Provide guidance and support and being a mentor for junior lawyers.
- University degree in (Dutch) law (civil, notary or fiscal);
- Circa min. 4-8 years relevant working experience;
- Working experience as a Corporate Lawyer or Deputy Civil Law Notary is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Dutch corporate law and regulations;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- General interest in international structuring and business relations;
- Commercial mind-set;
- Excellent team player;
- Other characteristics: accurate, able to meet tight deadlines, good organizational skills, good communication skills, hands-on, self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
If you have any further interest, please send your CV to email@example.com
Datum: 6 nov 2018