Vacature is vervuld
For our client, a listed company (no trust) in Amsterdam, we are looking for a
Starter/ Legal Assistant (0-2 years’ experience)
Your team is small, dynamic and friendly. In this job and company, you’ll have a lot of freedom in an international and challenging environment.
- Take part in the maintenance and management of a real estate portfolio of group companies and support their operations (corporate housekeeping).
- Managing the intercompany group loans.
- Assisting with KYC and CDD documents.
- Assist with the drafting of standard corporate documents for the group companies and preparing various standard agreements.
- Contact with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce, the Municipality, the Dutch Central Bank, the Dutch tax authorities, banks, local law firms, notaries, and accounting and audit firms.
- Performs general office administrative duties to support the day-to-day efficient operation of the holding in the Netherlands
- Provide general legal support.
- Administer in the company-specific document management system.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in law (preferable with emphasis on company law or notary law)
- 0-2 years of relevant experience (for example in a law firm/notary, listed company or trust).
- Fluent Dutch and English, written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial and willing to explore.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eager to learn.
- Stress resistant.
- Service minded.
This is a permanent fulltime job. They offer a competitive salary and the possibility to work partially from home. And the opportunity for professional and personal development
If you recognize yourself in the above and you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Datum:23 sep 2021