Vacature staat nog open
For our client, an international company operating in the financial services, we are looking for a
Senior Corporate Lawyer
- Daily management of client entities and corporate legal matters in accordance with Dutch corporate law and regulations.
- Prepare and/or review the resolutions, agreements and other documents.
- Identify the compliance risks.
- Identify the legal and fiscal aspects, queries and problems issues of client structures.
- Proactively identify any potential liabilities.
- Communication with clients, shareholders, advisors and other relevant parties concerning legal matters.
- Build and manage a relationship with your clients.
- Coaching of Junior Lawyers.
- Master in Law (Corporate Law, Notary law or Fiscal law)
- Experience with corporate law (Book 2)
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in a corporate environment.
- Excellent command of the and English language, verbal and written.
- You do not have to be Dutch speaking but you must be able to read Dutch legal text.
- Strong personality, team player, independent and focus on quality.
A challenging position in an ambitious organization with a lot of possibilities to develop yourself. The company offers you the possibility to work hybrid.
If you are interested in this job please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or contact us for more information
Datum:19 jan 2023