Vacature staat nog open
For our client, an international industrial company very near to Amsterdam, we are looking for a
The company operates in many countries where they take their responsibility in contributing to the economic and social development of the countries they have subsidiaries. The office and team in the Netherlands are diverse with many nationalities, dynamic and friendly. In this job and company, you’ll have a lot of freedom in an international and challenging environment.
It’s an important role in which you liaise with all the internal departments, external parties and offices abroad. You’ll work close with the Corporate Legal Counsel.
- Provides support with legal transactions and corporate housekeeping for the different entities;
- Responsible of the contract administration and database of the group;
- Responsible of the corporate daily follow-up of all Dutch companies, and all overseas subsidiaries;
- Provides support to commercial and project team in reviewing and drafting legal documents;
- Provides support in reviewing contracts;
- Contact with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce, the Municipality, the Dutch Central Bank, the Dutch tax authorities, banks, local law firms, notaries, and accounting and audit firms.
- Provide general legal support.
- Provides support and assistance to finance department for bank accounts openings;
- Bachelor’s degree in law (corporate /contract law)
- 1-2 years of relevant experience is a big plus. But more experienced candidates are also invited to apply.
- Native Dutch and Fluent English (written and verbal)
- French is a pré.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eager to learn.
- Stress resistant.
- Service minded.
This is a fulltime job (32 hours is possible) They offer a competitive salary and the opportunity for professional and personal development
If you recognize yourself in the above and you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Datum:26 jul 2022