Vacature is vervuld
For our client, a technical company based in Rotterdam, we’re looking for a
Jurist Compliance & Legal bij een niet financiële organisatie
The company, active worldwide and headquartered in the Netherlands has an informal and can-do mentality and is committed to the highest industry standards of health, safety, environment, quality and security.
The focus in this role lies on compliance but you’re also responsible for several legal tasks.
- Ensure that the company is complying with all (international) laws, regulations and procedures.
- Perform risk assessments and gap analysis regarding internal policies, procedures, business values and ethics.
- Draft, modify and implement compliance policies and procedures and guidelines.
- Advise management and Board on areas of existing and emerging risks.
- Revise business procedures, reports periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Conduct compliance training for employees and third parties
- Advise on several legal issues for example: claims, liability, insurance, contracts, tenders, refinancing etc.
- Master degree in Law.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of competition law is a plus.
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills.
- Commercial focus.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- Independent and firm.
- Accessible and service minded.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- International and dynamic environment.
- Committed colleagues.
- 32-40 hours a week
If you are interested in this opportunity please send an e-mail with your cv to Monique Emond (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Datum:29 okt 2019