Vacature staat nog open
For our client, an international financial company in Amsterdam, we are looking for an
Interim Privacy Officer (3 days per week)
The Interim Privacy Officer will handle all privacy related legal matters of local offices in specific jurisdictions taking into account the GDPR requirements and existing privacy policies of the company.
- Ensuring that local service and supplier agreements with third parties are GDPR compliant as well as in line with other (local) data protection legislation and the privacy policies and procedures.
- Review and negotiate data protections terms and data processing agreements in alignment with local Legal Counsels.
- Document and update on regular basis all local data processing activities with the use of a data inventory, with support of Country Privacy Leads.
- Be the first point of contact for inquiries from Data Protection Authorities and with regard to Data Subject requests.
- Responsible for local Data Protection Impact Assessments.
- Signal any data protection issues in a client/supplier transaction and liaise with the client respectively suppliers to solve these.
- University Degree in Law.
- At least 5-7 years relevant post qualified working experience.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of GDPR, privacy laws and privacy regulations.
- Excellent Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills.
Start date is as soon as possible for a period of three months (with an option of contract renewal). If you recognize yourself in the above and you are available on short term for at least 3 days per week, please send your CV to email@example.com
Datum:13 mrt 2021