Vacature is vervuld
For an international client in Amsterdam NL Juristen is looking for a
Interim Legal Director
This Interim Legal Director handles a variety of complex assigned legal projects. He or she will arrange all legal matters, including the planning, organizing and managing of all legal activities.
As an Interim Legal Director you supervise the Regional Legal Counsels consisting of 8 Legal Counsels worldwide as well as the Compliance Group, Contracting Group and the support functions such as secretarial support and students.
- Advises on international contracts, new business ventures and transactional matters.
- Advises on M&A issues.
- Lead complex legal matters and creating proactive strategies regarding major legal projects.
- Be an effective coach for a broad international team, a proven people manager.
- Follow up of new legal developments.
- Advise and manage in litigation.
- Master’s degree in law.
- From 10-15 years of working experience.
- Experience in a similar position within an international company.
- Experience within a financial organisation is a requirement.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Strong problem solving skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proven people manager, able to coach and manage at a distance.
This interim assignment will start within 2 weeks for around 3 months with the option for 3 more months, it is a fulltime time assignment (32 negotiable).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com
Datum: 5 apr 2019