Vacature staat nog open
For an international client in the technical industry NL Juristen is currently looking for an
Interim Legal Counsel (Sept 2022 – March 2023)
We are looking for an experienced commercial lawyer, who is at least experienced in:
- - Working for international companies
- - Global/ Local sales frame agreements
- - Service level agreements
- - Purchase agreements
- - Non-disclosure agreements.
- - LOI’s
- - (funded) collaboration/project agreements
- - (software) license agreements
- - Distribution agreements
- - Data processing agreement
It is a busy, important, and a very high demanding business with regular urgent requests for support. It also concerns supporting the Regional General Counsel with some regional projects.
- Master in Dutch law.
- At least a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Fluency in English is a must since most of the work will be in English.
- Availability for 4 days (32 hours per week) or 5 days (40 hours per week).
- Working from home (maximum of 2 days).
If you are interested and available from the 1st of September 2022 for 4 or 5 days and if you have international experience in the technical industry, please send your reaction and/or CV to email@example.com
Datum: 3 aug 2022