Vacature staat nog open
For our international client, NL Juristen is looking for a
Interim Legal Counsel
Period: Mid May until Mid-October/November
Reason: replacement due to maternity leave
We are looking for an experienced Interim Legal Counsel, who is at least experienced in:
- Working for international companies
- Dutch LLM
- Global / Local sales frame agreements
- Service level agreements
- Purchase agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements.
- (funded) collaboration agreements
- (software) license agreements
- distribution agreements
- R&D agreements
- Public tenders
Customer branches: Automotive branch, supermarkets, public transport companies, oil and gas industry. But also, datacenters, marine, public transport companies, industries.
We do not expect many claim or dispute files. Examples from the past are customer overdues, suppliers delivering non-conforming products, alleged product liability claims, alleged IP infringement claims, or liability claims received under service contracts.
- Experienced Interim Legal Counsel / Lawyer LLM (Senior Level)
- Fluency in English is a must, since most of the work will be in English
- Availability 3 days/24 hours per week (or 4 days per week).
- Working from home or law-firm. Visits for meetings on location are required. Now due to Corona traveling is very limited.
If you are interested and if you are available, please send your CV to email@example.com
Datum: 4 mei 2021