Vacature staat nog open
For our client, a financial institution based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a
Interim Compliance Officer
As Compliance Officer you contribute to the development and execution of compliance policies and procedures across the organization, primarily for compliance, but also in other areas such as client privacy, records and contract management.
You will be working in a team of experienced compliance professionals with whom you will share the responsibility for overall compliance policies and guidance.You will be part of the process of client approval, execute client reviews and report on AML and sanctions for the Business Unit you serve as a dedicated Compliance Officer. Together with the Business Unit you ensure a proper preparation for discussing client riskss.
We are looking for an experienced compliance professional with a good understanding of relevant laws and regulations.
- You have a Master’s degree in Law, complemented by a certified compliance course/degree.
- You have gained approximately 5 years’ experience in a compliance role within the financial industry.
- Compliance experience with a financial service provider is a must have.
- You have excellent Dutch and English communication skills
- Pragmatic with understanding for the business
This will be a project for a couple of months.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an e-mail to Monique Emond (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Datum: 1 mei 2018