Vacature is vervuld
For our client, based in Amsterdam, we’re looking for a
- Responsible for overall compliance policies and guidance.
- Performing and ensuring the activities in accordance with the annual Compliance Plan
- Client approval, execute client reviews and report on AML.
- Ensure the relevant documentation is available and complete.
- Communication with the Dutch Central Bank.
- Support the business and management and developing compliance awareness
- Master degree in Law (complemented by a certified compliance course/degree)
- 3-6 years’ experience in a compliance role.
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills.
- Commercial focus.
- Independent and firm.
- Accessible and service minded.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International and dynamic environment with opportunities to develop yourselves.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send an e-mail with your cv to Monique Emond (email@example.com )
Datum: 5 nov 2018